Saturday, June 19, 2010

fun day

Today was the first day in over a month that I felt somewhat normal. I know I know, "Corrie normal" not "normal normal". My Uncle Bob, Aunt Mary, and cousins Anne and Tom all came out and spent the day with us. They brought me home made guacomoli which means that they're invited back any time. I've always loved spending time with them, but it was extra special to have them at my house and make them do my work:).I think I'm almost healed from the surgery and it doesn't bring me major pain to wear a bra any more, thanks to whatever higher power is in charge these days for that! That alone is a major moral booster. It's hard to motivate when your still hurtin' from surgery, but I'm on the mend folks. Happy to be alive, hoping the same is true for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment