Saturday, May 22, 2010

is it wednesday yet?

I'm not kidding when I say that the waiting is the hardest part. When I got the definitive diagnosis, I was a wreck for one day, then at peace with it, now I'm just counting the minutes, not living in the moment, waiting and waiting. I'm also recovering from surgery wondering if I have to recover all over again in a couple weeks. The doctor said that the mastectomy wouldn't need to be done immanently if this is sarcoma, since the main lesion is gone, so they'll wait 'til after June 6th, when I walk at graduation. Joy. This whole thing is pretty crazy, at least it's interesting, I'd hate to have a boring life...that'd be worst then this fo sho!

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was Tom Petty that said waiting was the hardest part...
    Thanks for filling in the small details of your life so we know you are still you. We love you!
    You do have the most tittilating blog out there.

    ReplyDelete