Thursday, May 6, 2010

I love hearing mommy from little voices

I can't tell you how overwhelmed I am by the well wishes and support that you have all reached out and given us. Thank you for that. I know this is supposed to be a sad boo-hoo fest, and believe me, I have my moments, but really they come in short bursts and only when thinking of other people being sad. It's 4am right now and my babies cried out to me because 1) maddy was cold and 2) charly doesn't like it when maddy cries:). I was able to jump out of bed, wrap her up in her blanket, rock with her so sweetly and send her off to bed a happy little girl. I then crawled into bed with Charly and snuggled with her, she fell asleep with a smile on her face. These are the moments that life is made up from. Such sweet tender moments where you're not saving the world, or even muttering a thought, but just doing what has to be done and effecting a positive outcome. I'm so grateful for these little things, but I think I always have been, that's part of why this whole big monster hasn't really effected me so much. I love you all for being so concerned, and I can see where some of you are not terribly happy with it, but I'm planning on moving through this thing savoring the good little things which in the end make up life. I can hear little birds chirping:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment