Friday, May 28, 2010

CT results

Lungs, clear. Lymph node, swollen, but probably from surgery. Other lymph nodes enlarged in my belly, but they said not to worry, because AS doesn't usually go there. Three small fibroid tumors in my uterus, again she said it doesn't usually go there, but there's no guarantee that it's not beasty showing up there. I wouldn't mind just getting them removed, but I have to talk to the surgeon first. He's not all about removing body parts pre-emptively like I am. I say, if I don't need um, take um out. I can get by on one kidney, one lung and 10% of my bran, so take the rest:) Oh yeah, and I'll need my opposable thumbs so I can update my blog:). I'm snuggling my big girl watching cheesy movies and loving it. Looking forward to good friends stopping by all day long. But most importantly is the food, the wonderful food that's coming. I screen all my friends for food references before I let them in my life. Those that are borderline can get in with promises of take out delivery:)

1 comment:

  1. You are so totally my kind of woman, don't need it, and it is risky = yank the thing out!!! Especially on uterus type parts. I can imagine you'll keep a close eye on those type things. Stay strong and remember you are sooooo very loved.

    ReplyDelete