Sunday, September 26, 2010

networking and heartstings

Today was the cancer walk at umass, I gave a speech and met aLOT of people who are willing to help me get the word out about angiosarcoma. That's all good stuff. When you need help and ask for it, people respond...especially when you're young and bald. The woman who did all the PR for the event, all the local radio personnel, the corporate sponsor liaison and many more people offered to lend a hand in getting our fund raising efforts rolling. I'm pretty excited about all of this. It's the best place you could possibly be if you have the worst cancer you could possibly get....feeling useful

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have heard your speech. I'll bet you were wonderful.
    (Friend's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi FM!!! you can see it if you want, here's a link:)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWm6EK9IAZc

    ReplyDelete