Saturday, August 14, 2010

Maddy and the fake boob

I accidently left my prothetic in clear view of Maddy. It was just a matter of time, the temptation was just too great for her. Oooohhh that thing that mommy never lets me play with...you could almost hear her inner evil laugh. It was time to run the errands, and the last part of my primping routine is to don my fake boobie..but it was missing. In it's place were a pair of giant blue eyes and an all knowing smirk. "Madelyn Painter, where is it?" I say in my no shit, I'm not playing around voice. She led me on a wild goose chase through the house. All the while, she knew that it was neatly tucked away in a bag under a pile of crap in the playroom. When I finally discovered her hiding place, she acted as though she had been telling me of it's whereabouts the entire time..duh mom, it's in the bag under the crap..how could you not know that? Never in my wildest dreams did I envision a time when a silicon filled triangle would be the numero uno forbidden fruit in the lives of my children. I guess boobs are just irresistible in any form:)

No comments:

Post a Comment