Tuesday, August 3, 2010

the betrayal

It took 2 little H&E stained slides to show me her face. I've known her name for quite some time now, but there was always the chance that it was a case of mistaken identity. I saw how eager she was to project herself into perfectly boring spaces. She's much stronger then I had imagined. Now that I know what she looks like, I see her everywhere. At her core is unabashed chaos, a structureless soul with nowhere to go but out..and fast. You can see, as if time moved in the dimention of the slide, how she races with lightning speed. She strokes her long fingers into new territory, fresh fodder for her unrelenting apatite. Silly us for thinking a simple drug could outsmart her adeptness. She's a bit of a fiend, funny how she's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment