Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines day

I love you Ted. We've brought two of the most beautiful people into existence together. Regardless of what is in store for our future, when I look at where we've been and where we are right now, we've experienced more then most peoples share love, laughter, sadness, disappointments, victories, smiles, and of course, goooood coffee. Thank you for buckling me in tight during this roller coaster ride, for using your strong arms to pull me back in when the belts have faltered, for holding my hands as they tremble, for being such a good father, for allowing me to get all my living in right now, for supporting me as I try and help my larger angio family, and mostly, for watching Seinfeld over and over with nary a complaint even though I know you'd rather be doing just about anything else. I love you for all this and more.

1 comment:

  1. This is very sweet :)
    so glad you have someone so special to accompany you on this journey.

    ReplyDelete