Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Oh Worcester, why are you not any other town?

Just got back from a trip to the pacific northwest followed by a quick trip up to Vermont to watch Ted run another marathon. My friend mentioned that it must be tiring and I agreed, especially regarding the stress of sitting on a blanket in a park waiting for Ted to run by. If only he could slow down a little, I wouldn't have to constantly pick up my blankie and move the kids to another play ground. Some people are just self absorbed I guess.
I love Portland, Seattle and Burlington. I want to move to each of those towns simultaneously and sell used books, throw fish and make cheese for a living. Is there a way to combine them? Maybe I can just accept that I live in Worcester and throw books about cheese eating fish at the Mass Pike toll collectors.

1 comment: