Monday, January 6, 2014

Why I still ask for so much and all the time

I know I constantly bombard you with  requests for money. MONEY MONEY MONEY. I have a confession, I hate asking for it as much as you hate parting with it. I know that no one wakes up and decides they have too much of it. I also know it's annoying to get constant requests. In fact, I can almost guarantee that the majority of you reading this are annoyed right now, because you think I'm going to ask you for dollars at the end of this blog. I put myself in your shoes whenever I ask and think, what must it be like for them to see me drone on and on about how important it is to fuel this research. Inevitably, I come to the conclusion that you either get it completely, or you roll your eyes and ignore it.  If you are in the former group, I am indebted to you for more then just the financial contributions.  Even the tiniest donation means that you took the time to open the page (linked below), get your credit card out and hit send. A gesture like that makes me feel like you care about my mission to eradicate angiosarcoma. To me, that's huge. I can not overstate the significance that it carries. If you are in the latter group, why are you still reading this, you should be donating and restoring my faith in humanity! Please help me make this worth it folks, I have dedicated the last three years of my life to this fight, and I'm asking for your help to see it through.



Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment